Want to recreate a sweet Ranch memory at home? Then follow this recipe to make our beloved Lemon Coconut Cookies…
Lemon Coconut Cookies
• 8 oz butter, room temperature
• ½ cup sugar
• 1 ½ Tbsp lemon zest
• 1tsp vanilla extract
• 1 lemon juiced
• 2 ¼ cup flour
• pinch of salt
• 1 cup toasted coconut
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes scraping occasionally.
2. Add zest, vanilla and juice and beat one more minute.
3. Sift in flour and salt. Add coconut and stir until just combined.
4. Chill dough for several hours. Shape into balls about the same size you desire the cookie to be and flatten slightly.
5. Using a parchment lined cookie sheet, bake at 350 for about 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges.
6. If desired, sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar when cooled.