*Please do not forward this link. It is only intended for the recipient. Only those that in attendance at the Ranches HOA Board Election Zoom Meeting may use this link to vote.
Lawrence L. Lantero Jr., is President of UISC,LLC. He has a degree in Construction Management and over forty (45) years of experience in the general construction field, building every type of project from shopping centers, food processing plants, and refrigerated warehouses to high-rise office buildings and apartments.
- 2020–2022 – President | UISC,LLC | Berkeley, Illinois
- 2011–2020 – President & Majority Shareholder | United Insulated Structures Corp. | Berkeley, Illinois
(Business sold to Power Construction in June 2020)
- 1989–2011 – Executive Vice President | United Insulated Structures Corp. | Berkeley, Illinois
- 1986–1989 – Project Executive | United Insulated Structures Corp. | Berkeley, Illinois
- 1978–1986 – Project Executive, Project Manager, Superintendent | Schal Associates, Inc. (now Lend Lease Chicago) | Chicago, Illinois
Responsible for the design and construction of over 5,200,000 sf of industrial, multi family and retail facilities valued in excess of $1.75 billion.
Personally financed, developed and constructed over 700,000 s.f. of refrigerated warehouse, 400 unit multi family apartments and 400,000 s.f. of retail shopping center.
Still owns and manages 110,000 s.f. of warehouse space, 154 unit mixed use apartment building, and 180,000 s.f. of retail shopping center.
- Bradley University | Peoria, Illinois | 1978
B.S. Degree in Construction Management
- 2007 To Present – Owner, Basements & Beyond – Residential Construction
Owner Of Design-Build Remodeling Company Specializing In Turn-Key Complex Or Unique Residential
Projects Requring A Team Of Designers And Project Managers To Manage Every Aspect Of The Building
Process. Grown Business To 13 Employees And 150 Trade Partners, And Completing 20 To 30 Projects
Per Year With An Average Project Size Of $300,000.
- 2000 To Present – Co-Owner, Maple Leaf Holdings – Property Management
Co-Owner With Spouse Of 6 Residential Rental Properties. Tasks Include Sourcing New Tenants,
Managing Construction Projects To Reburish Or Renovate Units, And Financial Management Of Assets.
- 2004 To 2006 – VP Sales & Production, Stafford Corp. – Commercial Construction
In Charge Of Business Development For A Commercial Construction Company Specializing In $1 Million
To $10 Million Ground Up Projects. Left To Start Own Business.
- 2006 – Certificate In Construction Management, Colorado State University
- 2000 – Completed Level I – Chartered Financial Analyst
We’ve been coming to DTR a few times every year since 2008, Nordic skiing, hiking, mountain biking, eating . . .
Our 2 boys (13 and 18) race(d) for the Boulder Nordic Junior Race Team, where Lenora (my wife) is on the Board as Treasurer (2 years). We love Nordic skiing, especially at DTR.
We plan to retire in our home at The Ranches.
Partner Cooley LLP, Technology Transaction Group
Advise emerging growth and established companies on intellectual property and commercial matters
- Firmwide Practice Group Leader from 2016-2020 (52 attorneys)
- Risk Management Committee
- Mental Health & Wellness Committee
- Pro Bono Committee
- Colorado Technology Association (Secretary) Board Member from 2005 – 2018
- Colorado Children’s Chorale Trustee from 2011-2016
- Attend many client board meetings and advise boards on a regular basis
Undergrad: Pomona College, Psychology major 1990
Law School: University Wisconsin, JD 1997