Welcome To Wide-Open Spaces & Fresh Mountain Air
75 Miles West of Denver, but a World Away From Everything.
Precautionary Measures to Ensure Your Stay is Healthy, Relaxing, and Enjoyable
We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness with the following measures as everyday practice and policy to continue to provide a safe and clean environment for our guests and staff. We follow CDC Guidance for mask and social distancing policy related to COVID-19.
All Activities, Heck’s Tavern, Ranch Creek Spa, Special Events, and Lodging Amenities are reserved for overnight guests and The Ranches owners only. Ranch House Restaurant is available to non-lodging guests with advance reservations.
The CDC Recommends:
- Taking precautions to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 based on the COVID-19 Community Level in your area. COVID-19 Community Levels are a new tool to help communities decide what prevention steps to take based on the latest data. Levels can be low, medium, or high and are determined by looking at hospital beds being used, hospital admissions, and the total number of new COVID-19 cases in an area.
- Wearing a mask indoors in public to protect yourself if you have a weakened immune system or if, because of your age or an underlying medical condition, you are at increased risk for severe disease, or if someone in your household has a weakened immune system, is at increased risk for severe disease, or is unvaccinated.
- Any guest or staff member who has had cold or flu-like symptoms in the past two weeks and/or has been around others who have been sick are not permitted to visit the Ranch.
- Enhanced sanitization protocols are implemented throughout the property continually.
ACTIVITIES & STABLES
- Advanced reservations are required for all activities, rental equipment, and lessons.
- For reservations, please fill out an Online Request Form
- Guests are requested to fill out digital liability waivers prior to checking in or participating in any activity.
- All equipment is thoroughly disinfected after each use.
- While not mandatory to wear, horseback riding helmets are available and continue to be disinfected after each use.
- Hallowed Grounds Coffee Shop is open for lodging guests only for grab-and-go breakfast and lunch 7am to 2pm daily.
- Heck’s Tavern is open to lodging guests only 7 days a week.
Breakfast Buffet: 7:30am – 10:30am
Lunch: 11:00am – 5pm
Dinner: 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Bar: 11:00am – 10:00pm
- Ranch House Restaurant is open 7 days a week from 5-9 PM.
- All dining staff follows mandatory enhanced sanitation and hygiene protocols.
- Thorough inspection of all kitchen sanitizing equipment. All are operational and fully supplied.
- Guest rooms are cleaned and sanitized with a disinfectant that kills COVID-19 on hard and soft surfaces within one minute.
- Daily housekeeping services will only be provided upon request. Please communicate with the front desk if you would prefer stayover housekeeping services, and we will gladly schedule them according to your needs.
- Contactless delivery of requested items is available on request.
- Thorough cleaning of high-touch areas including, but not limited to, door handles, light and control switches, faucets, toilets, floors, counters, TV remotes, telephones, push plates, and elevators.
- All housekeeping staff wears gloves and follow mandatory enhanced sanitization and hygiene protocols.
- Laundry follows the same strict cleaning procedures of using bleach, gloves to handle all fabrics, water temperature of at least 160 degrees F, and drying temperature of 220 degrees F.
POOL, HOT TUB, & FITNESS CENTER
- Pool, Hot Tub, and Fitness Center Hours: 9am-109pm.
- Pool Bar is open from 11:00am to 5pm daily (weather dependent).
- Food is permitted and available daily to-go from Hallowed Grounds and Heck’s Tavern.
- No glass is permitted in Pool, Hot Tub, or Fitness Center area.
- Pool Cabanas are reserved for The Ranches Owners only.
- Guests are asked to place used towels in the bins provided after use.
- Music should be limited to headphones so others can enjoy the space.
- Dogs are not permitted on pool deck. Well-behaved dogs are welcomed on the lawn.
SPA & YOGA
- Spa services are reserved for lodging guests only.
- Appointments must be made in advance. Walk-in reservations are not guaranteed to be available.
- Request an appointment through our Online Request Form.
- Therapists clean and disinfect their treatment room between each guest and at the end of each day, including wiping every surface with barbicide and opening windows for airflow.
- High touch areas including but not limited to door handles, light switches, counters, sinks, faucets, towel warmer, cupboard and drawer handles, and therapist chair are disinfected regularly and at the end of each day.
- Hand sanitizer positioned around the spa.
- Linens, facial towels, cleaning rags, yoga mats, and any other equipment are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each use with proper water temperature and cleaning solutions to kill bacteria.
- Maternity treatments only offered to guests in their second or third trimester. Doctor approval strongly recommended. Expecting mothers must request maternity-specific treatments when making their appointment to ensure they are paired with a prenatal therapist.
PLAN YOUR NEXT VISIT
Begin planning your next mountain getaway by finding your perfect Lodge Room, Cabin, or Private Guest House.