Planning your Ranch Relax & Play Getaway
Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa is introducing a signature Ranch experience that includes lodging, dining, and an exciting daily menu of authentic ranch adventures.
Pack your boots and unpack your cares as you explore a range of activities across 6,000 untamed acres — from fly fishing and mountain biking, to zip line tours and horseback riding.
For the appetite you’ll work up, we’ve paired true Colorado adventure with full American Plan farm to fork dining to create The Colorado Experience. Be one of the first to enjoy an exclusive experience with the Ranch Relax & Play Getaway.
- Nightly room rates are based on 2 guests
- American Plan Dining, with meals served in Heck’s Tavern, Ranch House Restaurant, & Volario’s in Winter Park + Snacks in Hallowed Grounds Coffee Shop
- Supplementary charges apply for alcohol, spa treatments, private group activities, retail purchases and upgraded food items offered
- A two-night minimum stay is required (Holidays and special events are subject to 3+ night minimum)
- Rates are dependent upon season, availability, and subject to change without notice
Deposit & Payment:
- The first night’s room and tax are charged at the time of booking. The remaining balance of your stay is charged 14 days prior to arrival
- Cancellations made at least 14 days prior to arrival will result in a refund of the deposit minus a $100.00 non-refundable fee
- Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival are non-refundable
- Pricing includes tax and service charge. Additional gratuity is at your discretion
Arrival & Departure:
- Check-In: 4:00pm – if guests arrive prior to this time, we will store luggage while they enjoy the property
- Check-Out: 11:00am
- Your rate includes Dinner on your day of arrival through brunch on your day of departure
Additional Guests & Children
(beyond 2-person occupancy):
- Additional Adult in Double Queens Lodge Room: $300 per person per night
- Additional Adult in Two- or Four-Bedroom Cabins: $250 per person per night
- Additional Child in Double Queens Lode Room: $270 per child per night
- Additional Child in Two- or Four-Bedroom Cabin: $250 per child per night
- Under the age of 5: Complimentary
- Between 6 – 12 years: Children’s rate
- 13 years and up: Adult rate
- King or Double Queens Lodge Room
- Lodge Suite
- One Bedroom Cabins
- Two Bedroom Cabins
- Four Bedroom Cabins
- For more detailed descriptions of these options visit our Find Your Room Page.
- Heck’s Tavern: All Day Brunch 7:30AM–3:30PM & ‘Lite-Bite’ Tavern menu 4–9PM
- Ranch House Restaurant: Social Hours 4PM–5PM and Dinner 5PM–9PM
- Volario’s Family Italian Restaurant (in Winter Park, shuttles provided): Open and Serving a Full Dinner Menu 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM Sun-Wed.
- Hallowed Grounds: 7AM–3PM
- Reservations required
- For more detailed descriptions of these options visit our Where to Dine Page