- This event has passed.
Make it a weekend getaway at the Ranch for our 15th Annual Tommelfest! Raise your glogg (old-fashioned Swedish spiced wine) for our annual Viking-themed Nordic festival celebration. Kick off the ski season with free lessons, keg toss, Swedish meatballs, and Holiday Market with more more than 30 local vendors–all in the spirit of the first cross-country skiers from Norway and Sweden where the sport originated.
For questions, call 970-726-8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to shop for your loved ones at our bountiful holiday market including a wide array of local vendors! Free and open to the public.
Over 30 Vendors:
– Alchemy – Pure, natural makeup made in Boulder that not only looks gorgeous, but actually improves the health of your skin.
– Alpine Wine Design – Environmentally-responsible, functional works of art for the discriminating wine aficionado.
– ANTARA collection by ZENTS – Gentle, highly effective full spectrum formulas for exquisite skin and balanced body and mind, featuring CBD–Nature’s oldest and newest plant medicine. Organically and locally grown in the Boulder Valley.
– Christy Lee Payne – Gold, sterling silver, bronze, and semi-precious stone jewelry with a twist of elegance, a touch of edge, and a hint of imperfection handmade with love in Denver.
– Cotopaxi – Innovative outdoor products, gear, and activewear that fund sustainable poverty relief.
– Eberjey – Top-quality intimate apparel, loungewear, resort wear, and swimwear well-known for its soft fabrics and pretty laces.
– Krista Schoenberg – Pendleton fabric purses adorned with recycled horse tack for straps and antler buttons.
– Mere Mud Pottery – Stoneware mugs, bowls, serving dishes, and additional handmade pottery.
– Mountain Patchwork – Woolen mittens and hats from recycled sweaters, as well as hand-carved decorative wooden animals.
– RMC Custom Woodworks – Hand-turned items made from locally harvested beetle-kill.
– Ugg – Footwear, clothing, outerwear, bags, and more made from grade-A sheepskin and rich leather.
Additional Vendors: Amudsen, Ausma Jewelry, Caryn & Pete Boddie, Elke, Eminence, Howler Bros, Kathie Vidmar, Kuhl, Leela Grace Jewelry, Ski Town Life by Jen Baker, and Sonny.
HECK’S TOMMELFEST BUFFET
Enjoy a festive feast for the occasion including brats, meatball skewers, sauerkraut, scalloped potatoes, brussels sprouts, and delicious cobblers.