As we transition into summer after a season of stress, isolation, and possibly less-than-ideal eating habits, we come together for rejuvenation, fellowship, and restoring nourishment. During this nutrition and wellness weekend in the Colorado Rocky Mountains, we will help you heal the body and restore vibrant energy with clean eating and lifestyle design. Join us for an immersive experience to explore how to rebound with resilience by giving the body the nutrition it needs through custom-tailored, hands-on workshops and self-care steps to feel your best each day. Ellie Kempton, a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, will dig into the biochemistry of resilient energy, highlight the most therapeutic energizing foods, and demonstrate practical ways to include them in your life with simplicity and confidence. You will walk away from this weekend with a gorgeous roadmap to follow showcasing ways to rebuild the body from cell to soul with the knowledge of:
- How to support adrenal function which translates to consistent energy production and decreased stress levels
- Specific patterns of eating protein, carbs and fats to restore your morning energy and your deep sound sleep
- How to prepare three energizing recipes showcasing seasonal foods that supply the body with resilience
Full Weekend Includes:
- Two nights of lodging
- All meals with non-alcoholic drinks (timing at your leisure)
- Welcome Social & Essential Oil Bar
- Nutrition Workshop & Cooking Demonstration
- Yoga for Detox & Optional Forest Therapy Walk
- Gratuities for all meals
Pricing for Full Retreat:
- $1,556/Double ($778/Person)
Book online or contact our Reservation Team at (970)-726-7000.
About Ellie Kempton:
A Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) with a Master’s Degree in Nutrition, Ellie is a champion for your nourishment and vibrancy, from cell to soul. Her philosophy about wellness started with her own path of trial and error, lots of error. As a collegiate swimmer, Ellie found herself at the intersection of rigorous practices and toxic foods, drinks, and thoughts until a Naturopathic Doctor (ND) finally clued her in. She learned a new way of living from the doctor and went on to study nutrition for her own degree. Since then, Ellie has spent years designing, tweaking, and refining her knowledge, strategies, and protocols to help others interpret their bodies, track down their toxic offenders, and come alive. She believes that food is our most potent medicine and our best recipe for preventative healthcare. And just as wonderfully, you’ll rediscover the power of food to build community, connect us to our cultures, and nourish every aspect of our bodies, from cell to soul. Learn more about Ellie.