Working and living at Devil's Thumb Ranch
A limited amount of subsidized employee housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis for employees of Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa. Please note, you must be offered a position prior to reserving a room.
- All rooms are shared bedrooms and vary in price from $400–$600 per month.
- There is a one-time refundable $200 security deposit, refunds are based on the condition of the unit when returned. This fee will be deducted from the employee’s paycheck.
- Rent will be deducted directly from employee paychecks.
- All utilities, including water, sewer, electric, heat, Wi-Fi, laundry, snowplowing and trash removal are included in the rental price.
- There are several houses and there is a scheduled shuttle every day to and from the employee housing units.
- Employee houses includes a common area kitchen and living room and shared laundry facilities.
- The employee housing units are located between 1.5 and 6.5 miles from the Ranch.
- There is no public transportation between the employee housing units and the Ranch.
- Animals and/or pets and smoking of any kind are strictly prohibited.
For additional information or to reserve a room, contact Human Resources at email@example.com
The majority of our staff live in housing throughout the community. The best sources to find housing in the area are craigslist.org or skyhidailynews.com. Be sure to check the towns of Winter Park, Fraser, Tabernash, and Granby, all of which are within 20 minutes driving distance to the Ranch.
If you are searching for a roommate, send an email to HR and we’ll help link you with other employees.