Working and living at Devil's Thumb Ranch
A limited amount of subsidized employee housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis for employees of Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa. Please note, you must be offered a position prior to reserving a room.
- All rooms are shared bedrooms and vary in price from $250–$500 per month.
- There is a one-time refundable $200 security deposit, refunds are based on the condition of the unit when returned. This fee will be deducted from the employees paycheck.
- Rent will be deducted directly from employee paychecks.
- All utilities, including water, sewer, electric, heat, Wi-Fi, laundry, snowplowing and trash removal are included in the rental price.
- There are several houses and the ranch runs a shuttle to and from work as needed.
- Employee houses includes a common area kitchen and living room and shared laundry facilities.
- Linens are provided. Beds are twin size.
- The employee houses is located 1.5 miles from the Ranch, an easy walk or bike ride.
- There is no public transportation between the house and the Ranch.
- Pets and smoking are not allowed.
For additional information or to reserve a room, contact Human Resources at email@example.com
The majority of our staff lives in housing throughout the community. The best sources to find housing in the area are craigslist.org or skyhidailynews.com. Be sure to check the towns of Winter Park, Fraser, Tabernash, and Granby, all of which are within 20 minutes driving distance to the Ranch.
If you are searching for a roommate, send an email to HR and we’ll help link you with other employees.