We realize that today's traveler very often comes with a furry friend of the family. For that reason (and because we're simply dog-lovers ourselves) we've designated some of our cabins as dog-friendly. Please review our dog policy and adhere to the rules outlined below should you choose to include Rover, Fluffy or Rex on your trip to Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa.
Only dogs (no other pets) will be allowed in the designated cabins. Dogs will be allowed only in the designated cabins for a $50 per night fee in addition to the room rate. A maximum of two dogs are allowed per cabin. Rate includes a dog bed, a homemade treat, and a leash to use while exploring our acres.
Dogs will be allowed under the following conditions:
• Guests must disclose their dog at time of reservation, or check in.
• Dogs must remain on a leash at all times while on Ranch property, leashes are available from Guest Services.
• Guests are required to pick up after their dog. Scoops and bags are provided in the cabins.
• Dogs may only stay in the designated dog-friendly cabins, which operate on a first come, first serve basis.
• Dogs are not allowed in other Ranch buildings including Guest Registration, Ranch House Restaurant, the Broad Axe Barn (other than for obtaining skijoring rigging), The Lodge at Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa or any cabin not designated as dog-friendly.
• Dogs must remain at least 300 feet away from the stables, horses and horse trails, for the safety of the horses and your dog.
• While skiing, dogs are restricted to dog-friendly trails. Maps are available in the activity center or guest registration.
• Dogs must be under the owner’s control at all times and should never disturb other guests.
• Daily housekeeping may be interrupted if a pet is left in a cabin alone.
• Dogs are not allowed on beds or furniture in any cabin.
Housekeeping will inspect the cabin upon checkout for any damages including, but not limited to, chewed or scratched furniture, ripped or soiled carpet, drapes or linens. Any cost to repair, replace, or clean due to this damage will be added to your bill for the room. Any guest bringing any other pet or undisclosed dog into a cabin will automatically be charged an additional $100 for the first night and regular fees for remaining nights.
All of our cabins are dog friendly except Blue Sky, Cabin Creek & Willow.
We appreciate your understanding the need to enforce this strict pet policy while keeping Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa both dog friendly and an enjoyable experience to all guests. Thank you.